Save 0% Save %
Original price $2.99 - Original price $2.99
$2.99 - $2.99
Current price $2.99
Usher in the holiday season with black vanilla bean and balsam scents, filling your space with the best smells of winter without leaving the warmth of your cozy home. Vanilla Pine wax cubes feature aromatic balsam, herbaceous greens, and a splash of citrus glimmer with frosted spruce, mountain evergreen, and the warmth of black vanilla bean.
Pine-scented wax melts will put you in the holiday spirit wherever you spend the season.
|Dimensions||3.60 in. x 2.70 in. x 1.00 in.|
|Wax Count||6 Cubes|
Super Easy Setup
- Choose from a variety of wax fragrances. Besides our balsam wax melts, we have dozens of other options that work for every time of year.
- Place 1-2 wax cubes in the dish. Remember that just a couple of evergreen wax melts go a long way!
- Plug in and turn on the warmer. The smell of pine wax melts will gradually fill your space, creating the feeling of an indoor winter wonderland.
- Enjoy long-lasting fragrance. The Vanilla Pine wax cubes can last for up to 10 hours per cube, giving you a continuous scent all day long or for multiple shorter melting periods.
- Spruce wax melts offer a clean, earthy smell for your home that you’ll love all winter long.
- Turn on the warmer for an hour in the morning and in the evening to fill the room with lasting black vanilla bean and pine fragrance.
- Use 1 of the pine and vanilla wax melts at a time and recycle until the fragrance is depleted.
- Never pry wax out of the dish.
- When you’re ready to change out your pine-scented wax melts, check out our inventory of dozens of other seasonal and year-round fragrances.
How to Clean (Multiple Options)
If you want to get the most from your wax-warming system, make sure to clean your wax dish regularly. This way, your Vanilla Pine wax cubes — and each scented wax melt to come — will provide maximum fragrance all day long. Here are some ways you can clean your warmer:
- Add cotton balls to soak up majority of the wax, turn off and wait until the wax cools, then throw away cotton balls and wipe down wax dish.
- Let wax cool, turn on warmer for 2-3 minutes, then remove softened wax.
- Try our new EZ Clean FlexDishes.