Watermelon Kiwi Lemonade
Sweet, juicy watermelon garnishes fresh squeezed lemonade sweetened with pure sugar cane.
Watermelon Kiwi Lemonade wax melts will make it feel like summer any time of the year. Truly, this scent is one in a melon.
|Season||Spring, Summer, Year Round|
|Dimensions||3.60 in. x 2.70 in. x 1.00 in.|
|Wax Count||6 Cubes|
Super Easy Setup
- Choose from a variety of wax fragrances. We have scents for every mood!
- Place 1-2 wax cubes in the dish. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Plug in and turn on the warmer. It’s not recommended to leave it unattended while on.
- Enjoy long-lasting fragrance. Give your space a signature scent.
All of our ScentSational wax melts can help transform your house into a home. No matter which signature scent you choose, you can’t go wrong! Our fast-melting wax used with our clean and safe melters makes a great addition to any space.
- Turn on warmer for an hour in the morning and in the evening to fill the room with lasting fragrance.
- Use 1 cube at a time and recycle until fragrance is depleted.
- Never pry wax out of the dish.
- Switch it up as often as you want with our other wonderful fragrances.
- Choose your scent to enhance your space and create good feelings.
- Watermelon Kiwi Lemonade wax cubes can help you feel bright and fresh.
How to Clean (Multiple Options)
Taking proper care of your warmer will help keep it in good condition. We recommend that you completely clean out your warmer before adding new wax cubes. To clean, choose one of the following.
- Add cotton balls to soak up majority of the wax, turn off and wait until the wax cools, then throw away cotton balls and wipe down wax dish.
- Let wax cool, turn on warmer for 2-3 minutes, then remove softened wax.
- Try our new EZ Clean FlexDishes.